Glenn Cuddeford bought the Mission property and expanded it. Making it a community-wide operation.
Green Tree Inn Hotel at 604 San Francisco St. became the new home to the Rescue Mission.
The very first Rescue Mission of El Paso was organized by Mr. H. M. Walls and located at 602 N Oregon St.
Once again the Rescue Mission moved to a new facility at 221 N. Lee St. after being relocated by Texas DOT.
Bristol Hotel, next door to the existing location, was purchased by the Mission. Again the Mission expanded.
The Rescue Mission then moved to 1949
W. Paisano Dr. after the purchase of Centro Vida church property.
At this point, the Mission began to work to provide work training to residents through their wood working factory.
The Mission soon after began Hallelujah! BBQ where they continued job training in the food industry.